Jack and Jill Living Container
If you need two private living spaces under one roof, consider the 40ft Jack & Jill Living Box. This floor plan includes two separate climate controlled living areas that share one full bath. Separate, locked entrances help ensure privacy.
- Safe, secure living conditions in durable, climate controlled space.
- Private accomodations with two rooms separated by a full bath.
- Easy personnel entrance through two secure steel swing doors.
- Configurable for additional functionality with optional kitchenette.
- Heavy duty construction for long, useful life in any environment
- Quick set up and relocation with easy electrical connections and no need for steps, ramps, tie downs, skirting or foundation.
- Includes shower, sink, toilet, 2 HVAC units, batt insulation (rated R-13 walls, R-19 ceiling), 1/4" plywood walls, electrical breaker panel, overhead fluorescent lights, GFI outlets, data port and two 3'w x 6'8"h steel personnel doors with levers and deadbolts.
- Click below for basic shipping container specifications.