Equipment and Controls Enclosure
If you need an industrial equipment enclosure that is durable, secure,
cost-effective, and easy to transport, opt for the flexibility of a repurposed shipping container. Constructed of heavy-duty, corrugated steel, Falcon industrial enclosures stand up to severe weather and resist pests.
- Securely house environmentally-sensitive equipment, controls or electronics in a durable, climate controlled space.
- Convenient wiring access with solid bulkhead port
- Easy personnel entrance through steel swing doors
- Increased usability with well-lit interior and GFI outlets
- Reliably mount equipment on industrial wall paneling
- Heavy duty construction for long, useful life in any environment
- Quick set up and relocation with easy electrical connections and no need for steps or foundation.
- Includes HVAC system, 2" spray foam insulation (R-12), 3/4" plywood walls, electrical breaker panel, overhead fluorescent lighting, GFI outlets and 3' x 6'8" steel personnel door.
- Flexible configuration: 8' wide, available in three lengths 10', 20' and 40'