Repurposed Shipping Containers for the Oil and Gas Industry
Business competition will always be fierce. But folks in the oil and gas industry face literal headwinds when it comes to job execution. Some of the country’s most promising basins are plotted in remote locations with extreme weather, and isolated from any established infrastructure. There are no hotels, office parks, restaurants, and recreational areas nearby. Remote locations also pose security risks, in the form of equipment theft or vandalism.
That’s why Falcon has become a leading name in oil and gas solutions—specifically in drill site or production site structures. Our expert team of engineers and designers deliver living, working, equipment housing, and storage solutions to North American shale plays, oil plays, coal-bed fields, even offshore jobs. Our repurposed shipping containers are unrivaled in terms of durability, portability, cost-efficiency, and security.
Learn more about protecting your energy teams and jobsite assets:
- Oil & Gas Workforce Housing in Modified Shipping Containers
- Gas & Oilfield Work Camps in Modified Shipping Containers
- Field Offices and Mobile IT Rooms for Drilling/Production Sites
- Portable Storage Containers (“Tool Boxes”) for Oil & Gas Equipment
Need more information about our oil and gas solutions?
- See how we built this oilfield solution for one of today’s largest energy companies.
- Discover why shipping containers are eliminating workforce housing concerns.
- Get our guide to modified shipping containers for oil and gas operations.