Shipping Containers for Healthcare
- Global healthcare organizations like the Red Cross use our portable buildings in disaster relief situations as temporary medical and emergency clinics.
- Our boxes are delivered to the location quickly and picked up when the crisis is over.
- They are secure and can be modified in many ways to meet your needs.
- Our containers are also useful for storing equipment and supplies that will be needed to help the people of the affected area.
- Clinics, doctor offices, and hospitals use our storage containers for patient record storage and to meet insurance requirements, including those associated with HIPA.
- Our boxes are ideal for storing non-perishable supplies such as needles and gauze as well as medical equipment.
- They can also be modified into cool boxes for storing perishable items such as medicines.
- Our storage containers are weather-proof and highly secure to keep all contents safe within.