Video: Six Reasons to Use Conex Prefab Shelters
Prefab shipping container shelters are a better alternative to stick built buildings for six reasons:
- Cost: Most of the structure is already in place; we just add modifications.
- Custom Modifications: We have experience installing industrial HVAC systems, insulation, drainage and more.
- In Factory Installation: OEMs can install their equipment inside their facilities, meaning no more testing and trouble shooting the field.
- Durability: Shipping can handle decades on the road and in harsh weather.
- Portability: You don't have to worry about over-size load permits when your conex shelter stays within ISO dimensions.
- Easy Set-Up: No need to pour a foundation; containerized equipment shelters can be placed on any flat, dry, and level surface.
If you'd like to learn more, also check out:
- Case Study: Modular Equipment Shelters for UPS Systems.
- Blog: Seven Benefits of Containerized Shelters for OEMs.
- Solutions: Custom Shipping Container Generator Enclosures.
- Solutions: All Prefabricated Shelter Solutions.