Living Container - Mobile Field Housing
Our 40-foot living container comes with a full bath, and two spaces that can be used for bunks, relaxation, and/or dining. Employees are safe and comfortable behind the industrial grade personnel door and corten steel walls.
- Safe, secure living conditions in durable, climate controlled space.
- Convenient full bath with easily connected plumbing portal.
- Easy personnel entrance through a secure steel swing door.
- Configurable for additional functionality with optional kitchenette.
- Heavy duty construction for long, useful life in any environment for workforce housing.
- Quick set up and relocation with easy electrical and plumbing connections with no need for steps, ramps, tie downs, skirting or foundation.
- Includes shower, sink, toilet, HVAC unit, batt insulation (rated R-13 walls, R-19 ceiling), 1/4" plywood walls, electrical breaker panel, overhead lights, GFI outlets, data port and 3'w x 6'8"h steel personnel door with lever and deadbolt.