The 40 foot conex container has many different uses a few being: a staging area, Inventory management, supply chain management, jobsite storage, and onsite storage.
An electrical contractor uses it as a secure place to store fittings, fixtures, and tools that will be needed to complete the job. A general contractor uses the conex as a workshop that they open the doors to each day and all of their tools and supplies are dry and ready to go.
The 40’ Conex Container is a standard ISO shipping container that is secure, wind and water tight, and rodent proof. The connex containers are ground level which provides easy entry, especially when loading heavy equipment. The conex containers are quick and easy because they require no foundations or assembly.
Here are a few more of the most common questions I get when someone is renting a 40’ conex container in Central Texas:
- What are the interior and exterior dimensions?
- Exterior: 40’(L)x 8’(W)x 8.5’(H)
- Interior: 39’5” (L) x 7’8”x 7’9”(H)
- How much space does it provide?
- 320 square feet and 2,500 cubic feet
- What is it made out of?
- 16 gauge vertically corrugated galvanized steel
- Double, asymmetrical steel doors
- Heavy duty, marine-grade wood flooring
- Die stamped steel roof
- When you have important and valuable things that you need to store securely and keep dry the 40’ conex box is definitely a good option to consider. As mentioned earlier, not only does it keep things safe and dry, it can also be easily moved and delivered where needed. The pictures included are examples 40’ conex containers available