Falcon Structures Selected as Project Realize Company
Vista Equity Partners, a leading private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology-enabled businesses, has selected Falcon Structures (“Falcon”) as its next Project Realize company.
Project Realize is one of Vista Equity Partners’ free market philanthropy initiatives. The program was started by Vista’s Founder, Robert F. Smith, and involves partnering with businesses while having an impact on the community where the business operates.
Vista's partnership with Falcon Structures will involve:
- Lending a seasoned Vista executive and execution team to the Falcon team
- Infusing operational excellence by implementing proven business practices used by Vista’s portfolio companies
- Enabling access to numerous resources within Vista Equity Partners.
The goal of the partnership is to take Falcon Structures to the next level of excellence as an organization. Falcon was chosen because of:
- the strength of our team
- the quality of our products
- our focus on continuous learning and improvement
Learn more about the Project Realize program with Falcon Structures.